My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


15 February 2008

 

Runnin' With the Devil

It's my birthday, and I get to do what I want.

So I'm sharing another of my favorite things: the lead vocal track to Van Halen's Runnin' with the Devil.

When I'm bored or in a funk, I just listen to this and remind myself that David Lee Roth is damn old and looks like a leathery, boozy, strung-out Sting. But once upon a time, unbuttoned satin shirts over furry chests and air fucking while tossing your hair seemed like the best. idea. ever.

David Lee Roth!

I think he, like, plays weddings in Jersey City now or something. Here's the original video, just for fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hippo Birdcage! And hooray for hair and satin shirts and air sexing :)

xx Dee

2/15/2008  
Blogger Tess said...

Happy birthday, Madeline. Looking forward to seeing you again this Sunday!

2/15/2008  
Blogger Bridget said...

Happy (Belated) Bday!!! Hope you're having a wonderful time so far w/the extended festivities!!! :)

See you soon!

2/17/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home