My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


18 January 2008

 

Oh, Hello!

I'm back! Know how the holidays can get a person down? Yeah, me, too. Here's to 2008, for which I've chosen "The Underdog" by Spoon as my theme song. It's appropriate, I think, because you just never know when this sleepy little girl is going to surprise you by doing something awesome. Always fear the underdog, my friends, or you will not survive. And buy Spoon's album, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga, would you? They're my pals and they are great.

Good things are happening this year, and I'll share them when I can. Thing number one is that I've been bitten by the blogging bug, roused from its hibernation, pressing me to rock this bitch of a blog into spectacular greatness.

So, without further ado, let's get to it.

Happy 2008, people. Make it great, make it count, or just make it through.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great call on Spoon -- I've dug them for a few years now, and I'm glad they're receiving some mainstream airplay.

1/31/2008  
Blogger blogspot said...

spoons your pals? nice.

i like that cd.

2/01/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home