My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


12 April 2005

 

Threesome II

Saturday, 3PM
We are sitting at the table, having finished eating. Marcus is on the end, Jefferson and I sit next to each other on the long side. We talk easily about life, blogs, kids, divorces. Marcus brought a bag of culture: Hedwig and the Angry Inch and about 20 CDs to spin. He hopes we can watch the movie later.

Marcus is cheeky. He tosses a grape down my dress, and when Jefferson teases him about something, he tosses a glass of water onto Jefferson’s jeans—soaking his lap and my bare legs which were resting there. The boys both jump up and playfully shove each other. Marcus goes to the bathroom and comes back with a bottle of Tylenol. He has a headache.

We start talking about work; I am curious about Marcus’ and he and I act out a phone conversation with bananas. I am pretending to be a prospective client and he is giving me his phone shpiel. It cracks Jefferson and me up.

“Wow, that sounds pretty hot, especially the part about us both being naked during the massage! What are your rates?” I asked.

“Well, my mininum length of time is 90 minutes; anything less than that is just shortchanging your experience.”

“When is your first available appointment?”

“How about right now? In the bedroom?”

I giggle.

We walk quietly back to the bedroom. It is a grey, drizzly day. The light is low and Jefferson stands kissing me by the window. Marcus actually lies on the pillows and closes his eyes against his headache. Jefferson’s jeans come off. In a second my slipdress is tossed in the corner. We move to the bed.

Jefferson stretches out alongside Marcus, who I really think is sleeping. As I slide down to take his semi-hard cock in my mouth, Jefferson reaches over and touches Marcus through his pants. I am watching this. I am liking this. At this point we are like that “machine” game: each one of us working an action and reaction to the others. Marcus stirs, smiles and moans. Jefferson’s dick gets hard in my mouth. I gasp, feeling the swelling of my clit. I pull my mouth off and sit back.

Marcus sits up and kisses Jefferson. Hard. He takes off his clothes. We are all nude. I am quiet. I just want to watch. I lie on my left side and bend my right knee up to touch myself.

They are aware of my eyes on them, but I am paying more attention to their faces than their anatomies. These two are so deeply connected. It is fucking gorgeous. And I got to watch Marcus suck Jefferson’s cock. I took mental notes.

Marcus wanted to taste me. Jefferson told him I tasted very sweet; like honey. He should absolutely partake. I propped myself with pillows at the head of the bed and watched as Marcus dove in. Jefferson let us go for a couple minutes, but then reemerged behind Marcus wearing a condom and carrying a bottle of lube.

Jefferson fucked Marcus while Marcus buried his face in me. I held his head and looked up at Jefferson. We smiled. I came.

“I have to fuck her, Jefferson,” then to me, “I have to fuck you.”

“Welcome.”

He fucked me hard, moving my legs around to suit him. He shifted them both over to one side; one of my favorite positions. It’s a different angle of penetration, and I think it’s a nice view for the fucker. Also, the fuckee gets to rest a bit after holding legs aloft for so long.

At a point, someone said, “Thank god this is going so well!” It’s true. We were really good together.

Marcus wanted me to suck his cock. I happily obliged. He was lying down and I crouched beside him. Marcus was sucking Jefferson. Our lips made the same noises as we worked.

“Play with his balls, Madeline. You can be rough with his balls.”

Really? Good to know.

“Unh, Jefferson, I want to taste her again. Madeline, can I eat your pussy?”

“Of course, sweetie!” I moved to straddle his face; to sixty-nine him. This left Jefferson with my ass in the air and his dick hard from Marcus’ mouth, which was otherwise occupied. As I sucked on Marcus, I heard Jefferson roll on a condom. Felt his cock in my pussy while Marcus’ tongue and lips worked away at my clit.

“Bite it…bite my clit, Marcus.” He did, perfectly, using his tongue to press it up against his top teeth. Flicked it a bit.

“Fuck!” I came.

“Oh, God,” said Marcus, “You guys need to move up a bit; I need to breathe.”

I lifted myself off and looked down at Marcus. He was smiling. I kissed his mouth and licked his lips clean. I kissed Jefferson.

“Yum.”

At one point that afternoon, Jefferson was fisting me. I think Marcus was fucking my face. I don’t remember much. Except the cumming. And Jefferson bringing his fist up above me and opening it; letting my juice rain down onto my belly.

I had been in the city for 30 hours.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcus, if I ever meet you in person, remind me to show you an acupuncture point for headaches. Better than Tylenol - Depraved Librarian

4/13/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

depraved, are you telling me you're better than tylenol? (is such a thing POSSIBLE?)

ive got an puncture point myself that i like to share with others, too.

madeline punctured me already. in fact, she used her whole hand.

4/13/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

God, again with the fisting!

Marcus, Jefferson and I talked about this. People are already not going to believe that we did everything we say we did. It's really too bad.

Because it is all true.

I entreat our readers to suspend their disbelief; like a good book, this story just gets better.

4/13/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

We may want to bring in more witnesses and a notary for our next go 'round.

Depraved, are you in? Can I get a witness?

4/13/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jefferson, I may be rare and handy, but that's not in my repertoire - DL

4/14/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, Madeline. I just found your blog, and you are a goddess. Finally, someone sensual, beautiful, and fulfilling of her fantasies... which also happen to be my fantasies.

Keep going, and keep on writing so well about it all.

It's good to know there's passion in the midwest.

James in Los Angeles

9/05/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home