My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


10 December 2007

 

Wink (I Shot Myself)

It is so cold where I live that I'm committing a fashion faux-pas that would mortify my friend Katy (who, let's be clear, lives in TEXAS): I'm wearing a sweater-on-sweater ensemble. In the house. If it gets much colder I'll go for the scarf and hat and fingerless gloves look. I'm thinking ski lodge in Vermont, mmmkay?

I like my bedroom to be cool to avoid that "omg, I'm fucking in a sauna" thing that happens when Kelly and I have sex, and I don't mind the rest of the house at 73 64 degrees, unless I'm sitting at the computer writing. Because, even looking at pictures like this one, my toes are cold.


Aw, lookit Sequoia! She's like a little nymph on the mossy forest floor with her winky eye and grin. See, this is the stuff I like: cute girls with normal bodies and sass. Did I just say "sass?" I think I did. Anyway, this girl makes me hot. Also, hello, Freckles.

More incentive to go back to bed and warm things up under the covers, yeah?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Freckles, sass ... you sound just like Jefferson! Stay warm...

12/12/2007  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Funny, I think that the first time Jefferson expressed his affinity for sassy girls with freckles, I told him to get the hell out of my brain.

12/13/2007  
Blogger J & S said...

We like it cooler in the rooms - it keeps J from showering perspiration all over S. Or whomever is underneath him at the moment. :-P

12/18/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home