My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


06 December 2007

 

How 'Bout You Suck My Dick

Yesterday I was chatting with Audacia about blowjobs and I'd like your opinions on something.

Do you think cocksucking is a more intimate act than fucking?

I'm not talking about if you're in seventh grade and you're sucking some kid's dick in the back of the auditorium after school in an effort to preserve your virginity. In fact, what are you doing here if you're in seventh grade? Get out! Go to a Hannah Montana concert or something.

But if you're an adult, who has adult relationships, do you consider giving head to be a big deal or not? Personally, I do. When I'm going down on a guy, I want him to feel lucky because I've chosen to be there. Let's be honest, sucking dick is not only an art, done well, it is serious work. Work that I absolutely enjoy, and could do for a very very very long time, but only because I am good at it and confident in my abilities and certain about the cock I am about to stick down my throat.

I'm much more likely to sleep with a guy before putting his cock into my mouth, burying my face in his pubes and tonguing his balls. First off, if you're a guy and you have a gnarly smell in the genital region, I will walk. I can't ignore it, and even if my gag reflex is trained to withstand the ever-earnest advances of a dickhead rubbing past it, a gnarly pube smell will set it off and cause me to hurl. All over your fine self.

Secondly, I like to know how a guy gets off: preferred speed and rhythm and stroke length and such. The only way for me to know for sure is either to fuck you or watch while you jerk off. And let's face it, some of you have serious performance anxiety when a girl says she wants to watch you wank. Oh, you say it's hot, but not many of you can unabashedly get yourselves off under the unwavering (Judging! Measuring! Comparing!) eyes of a girl you're trying hard to impress.

For whatever reason, fellatio is more intimate to me than straight-up intercourse. There is a definite discrepancy in the division of labor, and I must really like you if I'm spending time researching your fucking and masturbatory skills, because I must want to blow your freaking mind when I finally blow your meat.

Sure, fucking can be very intimate--with intent stares and unspoken oaths uniting partners in a magical love for all eternity--but it can also be just fucking. Cocksucking (or pussylicking, for that matter) isn't as flexible. It's your head and your partner's bits, with occasional "hey, I really love doing this" eye contact and petite, appreciative moans. Some of that you can fake. But you can't fake nice-smelling pubes or uncooperative gag reflexes. Giving head is about giving: hard to do when you're feeling uncharitable toward someone, but so rewarding when you've done it well. So cocksucking done well, at the proper time and with the proper penis, can be even more satisfying to me than inserting Cock A into Cunt B.

Just an observation. Feel free to commiserate, chastise and deride in the comments.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think that oral sex is absolutely more intimate than straight sex... it is a way of saying, I accept you, want you, all of you. It is also a way of gaining some power over the other person...

12/06/2007  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Agreed.

Also, I should clarify that I am referring to situations where it is you and one other person in the room.

Because there are those times when blowing four guys all lined up like spice jars at the end of the bed just seems like a good idea.

It's probably not the most intimate scenario, but it's impressive. And much better than television.

12/06/2007  
Blogger tongue-tied said...

giving head, to me, one-on-one, is a much more vulnerable act than intercourse. i require me to be in a trusting place with the recipient before i can feel comfortable really going at it the way i like, which is a bit rough. it feels decidedly submissive to me, whereas performing cunnilingus feels decidedly dominant to me. chalk all that up to the prevailing politics in my head, i suppose.

12/06/2007  
Blogger Dee said...

Over the years, oral sex has become a more and more intimate act for me - and my love of giving it (and receiving it) and increased immeasurably.

xx Dee

12/07/2007  
Blogger Bianca said...

It's definitely more intimate. If I've got a guy's dick in my mouth there's a lot of trust placed there because if he pisses me off I just might bite down.

When I give head I do it because I really want to provide the guy with pleasure. The more he moans, the better I feel.

12/07/2007  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

I love how you manage to articulate every thought that ever wafted through my head when i had a cock in my mouth, and no recourse to pen and paper.

And a few more, I might add.

Oral is absolutely more intimate than hump-te-hump. Plus, you can elicit a much wider variety of fun noises, and induce a greater capacity for utterhelplessness in your partnr with a specially chosen lick, nip or suck. Call me cruel, but i love that. It's the pride thing.

12/09/2007  
Blogger kinkandculture said...

I think I would agree with Jefferson. I think they "can" be more intimate. It depends on the sucker and the suckee. But, there is an inherent vulnerability for both people that makes the experience more intimate.

To me, the fabulous thing about sucking cock is the possibility of exchange of power: the transfer from being in control as the sucker to getting skull fucked, from giving pleasure to having plesaure taken from you.

12/11/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I wondered whether other people felt that way too. My friend and I used to say that going down on a guy was 'confronting', especially the first time. It's more about the sex and less about 'making love' and so it feels like more pressure on performance. But I agree that the person and the mood and the moment affect it immensely..

12/13/2007  
Blogger Larkin said...

What is delicious is simply that the girl giving head thinks about it in the sort of detail you do... asks those questions and thoughts...

and wonders...

need a little more wonder in the world, perhaps.

Feel free to drop by my new blog with suggestions or comments, or just drop by, plain and simple...

http://larkinparis.blogspot.com/

1/10/2008  
Blogger Bad Man said...

I've always found oral more intimate - all of my sensory perception is right up in there and I can see, hear, smell, taste, and touch your sex as opposed to just feeling it when we're having sex. Definitely oral over sex for intimacy.

1/13/2008  
Blogger Preston said...

Oral sex has always been an intimate act for me, both giving AND receiving with partners. It is one of the most sensual things when done right. I consider it much more intimate than normal sex... it takes more time... to do correctly.

6/20/2008  
Blogger Maria X said...

mmm I am going to disagree with you and all others there !
Strange thing, getting down is often the first thing I do with a new sexual partner! For me its a way to "check it out"...see it from close, feel it and smell it... and yeah of course it tells me straight away about the cleanliness !!
Why? dont know, I feel it makes both partner feel really intimate, and maybe from my side its a way to show that I am ready to go far, and perhaps, fulfill my slightly submissive side...
Anal sex is for me the most precious one, but blow job, straight away!

1/10/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home