My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


18 November 2007

 

Slut Appeal


Remember Meg? Of course you do.

She let her sex blog, Tales of a Teacher (and Slut) go dark a few months ago, but that doesn't mean she's disappeared. Or is less kinky, or less of a pain slut. No, mainly it means that she's not writing about the stuff she's doing. For you.

For the rest of us, she's still visiting, entertaining, and letting us do dirty things to her.

Last April she came to visit me. We hung out, ate bologna and cheese sandwiches with chocolate milk for lunch, she met my ladies and my kids, and I fucked her but good with my Njoy Pure Wand.

So yesterday I got an email from Miss Meg:

do we know anyone with airline miles they wish to donate to a noble cause?

i took the monday after thanksgiving off, as jefferson and i were tossing around the idea of going up there, but he's gonna have the kids. so anyway, i've got this random four day weekend now and i don't know what to do with it and i checked and i'm not really able to afford the $350 for a last minute flight out to YOU.

oh wait, hi. are you busy that weekend? ha.

i miss you. see what happens when i don't get enough of you? i start with the crazy travel plans.
Now, $350 for an unplanned flight on a teacher's salary is pretty much up there in the Luxury category: it's a nice thought until you snap to your senses and realize that you need to do things like pay rent and buy groceries. And since my car just underwent repairs which set me back $650.00, I'm not exactly fit, either.

Donations of frequent flier miles are not exactly practical, since Meg's not keen on revealing her legal name or frequent flier account numbers to generous sorts with miles to burn. But I'll bet that if a handful of you decided to donate to the cause, we could get Meg here for the holiday weekend, giving us both a nice respite from our crazy lives, and provide you, the reader, with salacity and titillations.

Win/win, really.

Let's do this! It'll be fun! I'm gonna start by kicking $50.00 into the pot. You can donate either by clicking the "Send Money" button in the right sidebar, or if you prefer, use that pariah of online commerce, PayPal.

From your PayPal account, you can send money to madelineinthemirror[at]gmail[dot]com, and attach a note referencing Meg's Thanksgiving Trip. That's all! If you'd like, suggestions for naughty activities can be left in the comments, and if we choose yours, I'll write about them. I may even make her write a guest post here. I may even post photos.

But let's get her here first, shall we?

$50.00 from my PayPal account just got earmarked for the Meg's Thanksgiving Weekend fund. Huzzah! Only $300 left! Go! Please?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'd float the whole nut for the ticket if you set up a webcam feed of your "activities".

11/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home