My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


21 September 2007

 

Bot of the Flesh

In the midst of my recent projects and deadlines, Jefferson called to ask me a favor.

His computer, she was broken. Could I possibly round up some titillating stories for loyal Fleshbot readers?

Of course I said yes, because he asked nicely.

Here's the thing: When one has lots of sex, and writes about sex a lot, one usually chooses quieter, more mundane activities than reading sex blogs. Like knitting or playing Sudden Death Clue, if you must know. Of course I read my friends' blogs, in my feed reader, but I don't spend the hours that some do reading every sex blog out there. Turns out that it's a lot of work, and not as easy as it seems. For me.

But it turned out alright, I think, and I was happy to lend a hand to the fine folks at Fleshbot. It's cool, too, that I found a few more feeds to plug into my reader.

This Friday's Roundup (typos in the intro not mine, I can assure you) is all about the buttfucking. Probably it's because I've got anal violation on my mind. Probably because somebody really needs me to give it to them nice and slow with a bloopy silicone dildo in their bum.

Read the Roundup here. Make sure to tell them how you like it.

(Aw, I know you like it sweet and slow, baby.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson said...

You TCB with TLC, baby.

Thanks for assisting with the asses.

9/21/2007  
Blogger Blog Archive said...

Actually, I thought you did a fabulous job curating this week's selection. I'm a fan of big, bad anal blogs, so I got more than my share of enjoyment. In fact, I think my butt is sore from just reading. I'm off to buy a bloopy strap-on dildo now.

9/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that "buttseks" is my thing.

As a typo goes buttseks is a good one

9/25/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home