My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


17 March 2008

 

Luck O' The Irish (I Shot Myself)

Others may post flaming redheads today, but I like Curiosity here. I mean, really, could you pick a better Irish girl? How do you know she's Irish? Well, the shamrock necklace helps, but check out her pale naked self laying across a chilly stone countertop. Strong bunch, those Celts. Pretty, too.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention those gorgeous blue eyes...

3/17/2008  
Blogger The Millionaire's Anal Adventures said...

I was just going to say the same thing.....I'm in love.

4/09/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the essence of beauty

6/29/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home