My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


14 April 2008

 

My Naked Bits

...are on NakedCity.com.

It's a daily post, like a Twitter feed of sorts, but a collected digest, and it's all sex-related things I'm not posting on my actual Twitter. This is good news for my real-life friends who probably don't appreciate my naked-life friends being thrust into their faces and onto their handhelds all the time.

Short little bursts of naughty themed goodness every day, that's what I'm talking about.

You can still follow me on Twitter here, but for a look at what goes through my head (and into my orifices) on any given day, check out Naked Bits on the Village Voice's Naked City blog, edited by Audacia Ray. It's smart, it's social and it's delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home