My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


30 July 2007

 

Pour Some Sugar on Me

Okay, pour it on the Sugarbutch herself. I mean, you could pour it on me, and I'd like that, but she's actually invited it for herself.

See, Sinclair at Sugarbutch Chronicles has this nifty contest going on called Be The Next Sugarbutch Star which involves collecting scenarios from readers suggesting an erotic encounter, with the five winning submissions being featured on her site. From the five, a winner will be chosen by readers, with the winning participant, um, winning something.

Because everyone wants to be a star.

The rules are simple: Sketch out a rough (heh heh) outline of a scene you'd like Sin to write. And if you read her blog, you know that lady can write one hot fuck. She offers a sample submission (heh heh) for the contest here. The best part is that you don't have to write anything particularly hot or lyrical; that's her job. Though, that didn't stop me from going full-on crazy with the details when I started writing mine.

Sinclair just gets me hot like that.

Not to worry, I pared it down to essential info and I'm all aflutter wondering what she'll do with it if she chooses to use it.

So, come on! You've got until the calendar turns (That's midnight Tuesday, sweeties.) to get yours in. Read the details, jot off a few sentences and send them to Sin at aspiringstud(at)gmail.com.

Man, now I have the Mary Katherine Gallagher "Superstar!" thing in my head.

*Update: Sinclair's extended the deadline until August 7th. Whee!

3 Comments:

Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

hey thanks gorgeous, I appreciate the link! I've got some ideas for that scene of yours already.

7/30/2007  
Blogger Dee said...

Hi Madeline - I just wanted to let you know that you're Fabulous (I would have emailed you at the time, but I don't have an address for you).

And the contest sounds fantastic!

xx Dee

7/31/2007  
Blogger stephen said...

this 25 peep thing dies months ago

7/31/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home