My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


21 May 2007

 

Sushi

You know how sometimes you go to a potluck and taste something amazing and you can't get it out of your mind? I gravitate to the vegetarian selections. It's like saying, "I'm cool with this, I love vegetables, too," and I can share in the secret society of non-flesh-eaters.

She brought sushi.

I was there when she rang the bell, and we shook hands when I opened the door. I don't think we kissed cheeks. Yet. But hers were there, fresh-scrubbed and full and flushed from the walk in the cold. Her dark hair was cropped close and accentuated her huge eyes and natural brows. I may actually have sighed. She carried her sushi to the kitchen and I turned and said, to no one in particular, "She is the most handsome seventeen-year-old boy ever."

I flirted, talked, joked and escaped for a smoke with some of the other attendees. I was, I realized, distracted. I ate sushi.

I watched her, sitting in the low chair, leaning forward and listening to some other person going on about some other thing which couldn't possibly have been as interesting as the things I wanted to tell her; she smiled at them and nodded, encouraging.

She's quiet, but sure of herself, I noted. I am built similarly, being undemanding, yet consistent in my desires. I know what I want, and I am patient.

I was glad when she started and looked at me, come upon her from behind, my hand just touching her shoulder, bending over to speak into her ear, our faces close. She smiled and said, "that sounds promising" when I suggested she come home with us.

Seven months hence and I can't shake the strength of her body pressing down on me or the feel of her torso behind my legs as she held my ankles up to her shoulders and rocked into me with my own strap-on. Her voice coming out of space encouraging me, relaxing me.

But that thing that I want to taste again–the recipe I forgot to get–is the all-encompasing, never-letting-me-go embrace she kept me in for a very long time after the slow withdrawal of her fist from my body.

4 Comments:

Blogger sinclair sexsmith said...

oh, my ... you do have a way with words.

5/22/2007  
Blogger Her Scarlet Letters said...

I concur... Madeline, you are known for your ability to "heat seek" experiences...

5/24/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved this post.

5/28/2007  
Blogger Dee said...

Oh my, but that was a marvelous post. The last line, especially, was delicious.

xx Dee

6/02/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home