My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


10 May 2007

 

I'm No Diva, I'm a Visual Aid.

No, it's not a new Panic! At the Disco song, it's a new blog by my sweet friend Lolita.

100 Divas is Lolita's chronicle of her quest to spank 100 divas. I'm not on the list.

Because I'm not a diva.

But may I just say, Lolita's expert swatting on my tender bits and Jefferson's eye for detail and well-wielded camera make for one fuck of a photo.

Nice work, friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

What a photo!!

5/10/2007  
Blogger Lolita said...

I love spanking you!

5/10/2007  
Blogger DESIRE X said...

Now that is one perfectly whipped behind! And Lolita looks like she was enjoying herself too.

I hope there's more to come.

Thanks to you both for this delicious treat!

5/10/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a avid diva.

Avid diva am I.

It's a palindrome, a plea, and a bare naked-ass fact.

kissykiss,
chelsea g

5/10/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a avid diva.

Avid diva am I.

It's a palindrome, a plea, and a bare naked-ass fact.

kissykiss,
chelsea g

5/10/2007  
Blogger Dee said...

*whistles* And what a beautiful visual aid you are, too :)

xx Dee

5/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home