My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


09 March 2007

 

Peep Show


You always knew I was sweet and gooey and virtually imperishable, now here's proof.

I'm on 25peeps.com

Go check it out, and click on my photo:


The more clicks that photo gets, the longer this peep stays on the front page.

Come on, it's dorky but fun and marshmallow-y good.

Just in time for Easter.

(Peeps image via Poplicks.com)

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Keep Doing said...

What an adorable edible woman you are. I don't normally nibble on peeps, but I could certainly make an exception. Well done. I made sure to click a few times at 25peeps.

3/09/2007  
Blogger Viviane said...

I clicked, I clicked!

Foolish me, I thought that you had gotten a tattoo. Urp.

3/12/2007  
Blogger n said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home