My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


25 June 2007

 

Jayzus!

It's been a while. I know. I'm crazy-busy and stuff, and I've had wonky Internet service for the last three weeks, so chill out, yeah? I'm preparing to leave on vacation: the longest vacation I've ever taken, evah. Also, I moved to a new place, also my kids are out of school, also my floors are being refinished while I'm away, so don't be all concerned, folks (You know who you are: emailing and calling to check whether I'm okay or have succumbed to the latest endemic). It's nice that you're like that. I'm just busy, is all.

I will be less busy soon, with nothing to fret over but whether the kids are slathered in sunscreen every two hours, how to keep my bikini top from flying off my head while free-falling from a rope swing into cool, cool water and how to go about having virtually silent sex as the family is sleeping all over the joint. Those, my friends, are good problems to have. Don't think I don't know it.

But that's not why I'm writing.

Today, with reliable Internet service allowing me to catch up on my reading, I read Amy Guth's blog, Bigmouth Indeed Strikes Again. Amy, in her beautiful, bespectacled brilliance has posted her answer to a meme which I think y'all should see: What Would You Do if Jesus Came to Your House? So, full disclosure, Amy's muh sistuh, being a yid and all. Also, she like, goes to shul and stuff, so she's a kickass Jew. Also, she's hell damn hilarious.

I'm not even going to post an excerpt; you have to go there and read it yoselfs, bitches.

All I will say is that Amy's deft use (invention?) of the word "cockfuck" makes me like her even more, and I didn't think that was possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Guth said...

Haha, thank you!

6/28/2007  
Blogger blogspot said...

oh... "goodbye."

sorry about passing out like that the other night. too much late nite fucking the nite before (that brazilian i started to tell you about.) i really should learn to refrain from hookups that start at 3:30 in the morning.

i think that somebody's straight brother kept rolling me over in bed... that's my last memory of the whole shebang.

anyway - hope you had a good trip onwards.

7/02/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

how to go about having virtually silent sex as the family is sleeping all over the joint... Hmm. Sounds a LOT like Cape Cod in August. A real challenge. Noisy oscillating fans help. ;)

7/02/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home