My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


26 January 2009

 

Fist Me Baby, One More Time.

That's me the other night while Jeff was fisting me. I mean, okay, that's not really me; I'm a white girl and I have bigger tits, but that's exactly the way I react when four, then five fingers and then a fist are inserted into my girlhole: Back arched, hips pushed up, knees spread to take as much as I can.

First time. For him, not me.

He seemed a little shocked that his entire hand was inside me and then I rubbed my clit and came and it was crazygood, and when it got too much I whispered, "Baby, have you ever taken your fist out of a girl?"

He shook his head.

"Do it really, really slowly."

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've yet to experience this one singular sensation (apologies to "A Chorus Line) but that is not for lack of trying...perhaps someday a person with even smaller fists than I've imagined will catch my fancy and get fancy in my fancy.

Thanks for sharing that moment...

Peace

Mollena

2/06/2009  
Blogger Joanna Cake said...

The whole idea makes my eyes water!

2/06/2009  
Blogger Riff Dog said...

Wow! I've never done this but I must say, it's been a long time wishlist item (as giver, not receiver!!! Ha!)

Someday . . . someday . . .

2/11/2009  
Blogger Shay said...

"girlhole" You know, I kinda really like that term ^_^

2/15/2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a babies fist can enter my fancy, I still don't have babies that's why I can't relate on this one, but it seems to be sexually entertaining.. I guess I better make my man enter me harder.

2/15/2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

2/22/2009  
Blogger The Duchess said...

Good advice...slowly..

4/10/2009  
Blogger Black Pearl said...

Now I have a new fantasy to add to my ever-growing laundry list of smutty smut...and I love the term "girlhole"!

7/27/2009  
Blogger A. Rose said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! Haha!

9/06/2009  
Anonymous Xpideo said...

Wow! amazing

10/07/2009  
Blogger e jerry said...

I remember the first time I fisted someone with these big ol' musician's mitts at the ends of my arms. I remember being just as awestruck when he blew his load without warning. I was still a bit squeamish about the whole thing, but I still think I was floating about 14 inches off of the floor just the same.

11/11/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home