My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


14 July 2005

 

Jour de Bastille


These are the boots I wore April Fools' Day, the first time I met Jefferson In the Flesh.

I'm not wearing them today. Cos it's Bastille Day. Duh.

And you'll forgive my sporadic posting, yes?

Perhaps you'd like to use the next several days to review April's posts on Madeline in the Mirror and One Life, Take Two?

Because, my darlings, as rains from the recent tropical storms move up the Eastern Seaboard, I'm off to catch a flight.

(She smiles)

3 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Bon voyage, cheri! And write...soon. bisous.

7/14/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

Come to me, baby.

We won't need the boots.

7/14/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the boots!

7/17/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home