My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


20 June 2005

 

Booktagged

Late, late, late.

Viviane tagged me! Would that it had been in person...

I'm not following the rules. So there.

Answer the first four items on your journal/blog and then send them on to five other bloggers, to whom you'll link when you make your blog entry.

1. Total number of books I've owned

For real?? Conservatively, now. 2,000? I have no real idea. Plus, I am a fan of libraries and librarians. I don't like this question.

2. The last book I bought

Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenides

3. The last book I read
The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things by J.T. LeRoy

4. 5 books that mean something to me
The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein; Where the Wild Things Are, Maurice Sendak; The Mists of Avalon, Marion Zimmer Bradley; Forever, Judy Blume; Sexual Personae, Camille Paglia


5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals
Okay. I don't know five people who 1) have blogs and who 2)haven't already been tagged by this. So do it in the comments section, if you'd like. or put it on your page. Whatever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Better late than never, cheri! And the Blog Fairies may grant your wish about tagging in person.

6/20/2005  
Blogger Meg said...

ooops, i was also supposed to do this!

girl, the giving tree and where the wild things are are both sitting on the top shelf of my bookcase for they were my ultimate favorites as a kid.

6/21/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home