My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


12 May 2005

 

Listen Up!

Yesterday I got an email from Tim of the Tim and Tony Show Podcast, saying that he is hooked on this blog and wants to recommend it in today's podcast. Wow!

You can link to it here and click to play the May 12 program. It's just a couple of guys drinking and talking about trips to Vegas, homebuying and, um, me.

Warning: The site is not safe for work. (Oh, right, like this one is...)

Kisses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Maddie's on a podcast! I'm kvelling. Will I have an aurgasm if I listen to this?

5/12/2005  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my god...you, your fist and Marcus' ass are famous!

5/12/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

You may be the most famous person I have seen naked--I mean, after John Amos, of course.

5/13/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home