My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


03 May 2005

 

Real Life

Marcus visited me over the weekend.

Stories abound.

Real life, though, has taken me away temporarily from blogging in earnest.

Jack, age 2, was hospitalized Sunday. He's home now, and it was not life-threatening. It is, however, quite draining for both of us. I am nursemaid to my darling little one until he is back full-throttle.

The only thing full-throttle right now is his pissy attitude about being stuck at home. I swear to god he sounds like Linda Blair: "YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME....."

I am going to a non-obligatory meeting this morning just to have a soupcon of normalcy in my life. Hopefully Jack will sleep this afternoon and I will write.

Until then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Ohhhh noo! Sorry to read about little Jack. But call the doctor if his head starts to spin around..

5/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a "soupcon of normalcy". i'm thinking tomatoes, and andy. and the strangest things, seem suddenly routine...

5/03/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

. . . with bated breath.

Sweet kisses to Jack, and to his mama.

5/03/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home