My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


14 April 2005

 

Threesome III

Sunday Morning
Three of us in Jefferson’s bed. Madeline in the middle. My right side is asleep from my shoulder to my foot. I turn my head to look at the two men on either side of me. Goddamn (I think I actually said “Goddamn!”).

I scoot smoothly down to the foot of the bed, climbing over Jefferson’s legs and almost losing my balance once my feet hit the floor. I am wobbly from last night. I look back after catching myself on the wall. Jefferson’s eyes are looking at me.

“Sorry, honey- I’m just going to the bathroom. Go back to sleep.”

I have to pee. I wash my face, brush my teeth and examine the bruises that are showing up on my ass and thighs. I look a mess. I love it. Jefferson is not in bed when I return to the room. I peek into the back bedroom, where he is curled up on the futon.

“Hey, baby, what’re you doing here?”
“Um, it was really crowded with everyone in the bed.”
“Well, why don’t you scoot over, then, so I can join you?”
“No, I’m fine; you go back to bed. We can’t leave Marcus by himself.”
“Are you sure?”
“Of course. I’ll be fine, and I’ll come join you in a bit.”

I go back to Jefferson’s room and get under the sheet, flat on my back. I drift for a while, then wake. It is just before 7 AM. Marcus is pulling the duvet up to my shoulders.

“What are you doing?”
“I thought you might be cold; I was freezing.”
“I was very warm between the two of you last night.”

Marcus and I lay in bed, talking about our exes and the proper way to handle his balls. He has low-hanging balls. He can do amazing things with them. Why, just yesterday they were inside my pussy along with his dick.

I would not make this up.

“Madeline, you have such a nice body. And great skin. Hey- show me your teeth!”

I do not know what the deal is with these two and their dental fixation; just last week Jefferson had asked me to lean into my webcam and flash him all my teeth. Now here was Marcus doing the same. I am self-conscious about my teeth. I refuse to show him, and he pins me down. I do not let him do a full examination.

“So what else don’t you like about your body?”

“Well, you know I have these spider veins on my legs ever since I had kids…I really don’t like those.”

“Oh, my god, that is so dumb!!”

“I know it is; I can’t help it. I’ve always really loved my legs. I’m just not terribly fond of their present incarnation.”

“I’d like to see your legs in the air.”

“Haha! So early?”


He reaches down to a bag he’s set next to the bed. Pulls out two webbed nylon and Velcro restraint cuffs. Puts them around my ankles. On each cuff is a d-ring. To each ring he attaches one end of a nylon strap. The strap is adjustable. He positions me at the foot of the bed. Kisses my pussy.

“Don't worry; I'm not going to fuck you yet,” he says, knowing that I’m wary of breaking the house rule that we must wake Jefferson before Marcus and I have sex; “I’m going to give you a lesson on deep throating.

Ahem:

First, you do an excellent job of taking a cock down your throat, Madeline. There is no problem there. But you know, you always have to work at keeping everything relaxed in your throat so you don’t set off the gag reflex. This is a lot to think about, especially when you are with more than one person. Watch what happens when you lie on your back and let your head hang off the edge of the bed. Now I’m going to put my cock into your mouth and it is going to slide all the way down your throat.”

Wow. It really did. Long and smooth.

“Thank you, Marcus! That’s a fantastic trick!”

“Now, I want to bind your legs in the air. Raise your legs, please, and keep your knees straight. Now bring them back toward your ears.”


Marcus practices yoga as I do. He knows already how flexible I am. He takes the strap that connects the ankle restraints and puts it under my neck, at the base of my skull. He then tightens the strap until my ass is raised up into the air. My knees are back above my shoulders.

I am looking at him, eyes wide.

“Marcus, go wake up Jefferson.”

“I’m not gonna go in there. You wake him up.”

“Well, I can’t exactly go in there now!”

“So just yell at him, like this: ‘Jefferson! Wake up! Jefferson! Emergency!!'”


In stumbles Jefferson, rubbing his eyes, which bug at the sight of my ass in the air and Marcus putting on a condom. I smile.


“’Morning, sweetie!”

“Good morning, darling. You remembered the rule.”

“Of course.”


Marcus rolls his eyes, feigning disgust. Then he starts fucking.

Jefferson works my mouth and breasts, while Marcus goes at my pussy. I like these restraints; my hands are free to play with my clit or Jefferson’s cock, which has been hard since he walked in. I turn my head toward it.

“Oh! Hey, Jefferson! Slide her toward you, man; get her head offa the bed. Now put your cock all the way down her throat.”

“Unh. Marcus, that is nice!”

“See how easy it goes down, baby?”

“Yeah," He slaps my face. "Suck that cock, Madeline.”


We take turns in the shower, Jefferson brews coffee and Marcus and I sit on the couch. Marcus gets the idea that Jefferson’s computer can use some souping-up. So he gets on the phone with Apple. He borrows my cell for its glamorous speakerphone feature.

While Marcus is on indefinite hold, Jefferson and I clear the bedroom of glasses, condom wrappers and toys. I spill a container of almonds onto the floor. He kneels down to pick them up and Marcus uses my camera to take a picture of his naked ass. We are all laughing.

We are ready to go for dim sum in Chinatown, followed by computer hardware and sex toy shopping. We walk out of the building. Marcus has the address of the Apple store and a list of what we need to buy. Jefferson has Mitzi’s barrette in his pocket. I have the two of them flanking me, our arms around each other. Hot as hell.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! Where'd you go? Next time you're in NYC, I'll take you to *my* dim sum place. I remember when we use to throw the plates under the table, so they wouldn't get added up (if any my 'uncles' weren't around).

And Marcus - have you been to Mark's Duck House?

DL, the queen of yum cha

4/14/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Marcus!!
I'm shocked. Oh, wait....
Nevermind.

4/15/2005  
Blogger Meg said...

since meeting marcus this past week, i've been reading through jefferson's archives for when you visited them up in nyc and laughing my ass off at the descriptions. having met him just makes these stories so much more enjoyable!

especially things like, "So just yell at him, like this: ‘Jefferson! Wake up! Jefferson! Emergency!!'"

7/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home