My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


11 April 2005

 

Surfacing

Monday
Jefferson and I go for a walk. It is Monday, a few hours before he leaves me at his apartment in his city.

We are both a little nervous about how that will go.

We had spent the day inside, after making love in the morning sunlight as it fell across our naked bodies through the bedroom window. So much had happened and I was totally blissed-out; really out of my head. Floating somewhere beneath the surface. I was content to work the crossword while Jefferson tied up loose ends before his business trip.

At Eleven I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up two hours later to his freshly shaven face and skin which smelled like my shower gel. He was sitting beside me, touching my face.

“Mmmmm, you smell good... You’ve showered? I should do that, too.”

“Take your time, Madeline. We’re not in a rush. I’ll put in another call to my attorney while you shower, and then we can go out and enjoy the day.”

I hear divorce talk as I’m drying myself. I know it well. He is speaking with his attorney, and I will stay in the bedroom and close the door until he’s finished.

I fall asleep again.

At Three O’clock I am finally awake and we leave the apartment to walk in the park. It is the first time we have walked these streets, just us.

As we walk, we talk about Sunday night’s sex party with Marcus, Franz and Mitzi.

“Here’s the thing, Jefferson,” I started, “I had a good time with everyone; I had firsts I’d never thought of!”

“Like fisting Marcus?”

“God, don’t even get me started on that; that was so goddamned intense. We need to talk about that later. I’m thinking, too, about having a gay boy cum from fucking my ass, being bound and worked over by three people, and being fisted by a girl.”

“You also had a girl eating your pussy, and you reciprocated—more than once!” he reminded me.

“Yes, but on the intensity meter, that was probably the tamest of the firsts. Seriously. I really enjoyed watching Marcus and Franz go at it; they are so into each other! And when Franz was on his back and said he wanted to watch Marcus’ dick in his ass, I was very happy to retrieve the mirror and hold it for him. That was hot.”

“Yes, you know that Marcus is bi, and Franz is a gay boy who will fuck girls at the parties. Those two can go at it for hours, though. It’s really unusual for men to be able to switch back and forth like that. I think that the last straw for Franz was watching Marcus fucking your sweet ass; he thought that was really hot. And when Marcus asked him if he wanted a ride, Franz climbed on.”

“Yee-haw! Boy knows his way around an ass, that’s all I can say.”

“I looked up and saw the three beautiful people on the bed: Franz behind you, Marcus lying beside you looking at the both of you. Your back arched, pushing back into Franz, getting him more and more excited til he pushed you flat onto your stomach and went crazy.”

I smiled, “You know the really nice thing about Franz was that he knew when to leave. I loved everything about Sunday night; but at a point all I wanted was to be alone with you.”

“I know how you feel, baby.”

“It’s not a jealousy thing, either. It’s just that we live so far apart and this was our last night together and we hadn’t been alone in a day and a half. I wanted to be selfish, but I didn’t know how to do that without hurting anyone’s feelings. I don’t know how a gathering like that comes to an end on its own. And I have no idea how to blog it.”

“You’ll figure it out, sweetheart. You’ll just write it out. It’s what we do. And you’ll do it well.”

We kissed under the Ramble Arch.

A tourist took our photo overlooking the Lake.

We fell into a diner near Jefferson’s apartment. We were starving. We each ordered cheeseburgers; I ordered a coke. I never drink coke. But what the fuck; I was eating a burger and fries. Jefferson ordered onion rings. We shared.

“I don’t like coleslaw; you can have mine,” I said

Jefferson made a hatch mark in the air with his finger.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Just chalking up one more item on the Jefferson-Madeline compatibility sheet.”

“Hey, Jefferson, are you going to eat your pickle?”

“Nope. It’s all yours.”

I took my right index finger and made a mark in the air.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson said...

Yes, Madeline has tremendous range.

As a writer, I mean.

4/12/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Oh, you do say the nicest things.

4/13/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home