My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


09 April 2005

 

Threesome I

Saturday, 12:30.
I have showered and am looking quite fetching in a little cotton hippie dress that is two sizes too big. It is thin and weightless and does me no favors, but it feels like I’m wearing nothing.

Jefferson is preparing lunch for us and Marcus, who’ll be arriving soon. I set myself to washing the dishes. We work side by side in the small space, reaching past one another for this and that.

“Maddie, where do you stand on the whole ‘rinse/don’t rinse’ chicken controversy?”

“Well, I’ve always rinsed and patted dry. Obviously, if you cook it at a high enough temperature, you’ll kill off the bacteria anyway, but I always like to think it’s semi-clean before I put it into the oven.”

“Then for you, baby, I’ll rinse.”

I remember thinking that this felt different. Things were so easy. I didn’t feel like I was playing house with my new boyfriend. There was no 'watch him be amazed by my dishwashing prowess!' The dishes needed washing. I can wash dishes.

Jefferson finished stuffing the chicken and put it into the oven. The sex sheets had seven minutes to go in the laundry. I sent him to shower while I changed the trash bag in the kitchen. When the laundry timer went off, and Jefferson was still showering, I walked in, per our discussion of showers and peeing.

“Laundry’s done, darlin’.”

“Thank you, baby.”

We were sitting on the couch drinking coffee and chatting when the doorknob started to rattle; then the door started to shake. Jefferson looked at me, kissed my mouth, grinned, and walked to the door.

Marcus.

“Hi sweetie!”

“Hey, baby!”

They kissed. Well.
Marcus looked up.

“Oh, my god- Madeline! Hi!! Um, I’m not sure what to do!”

As Marcus walks toward me, I can see why Jefferson and he are such good friends. He has a brilliant smile. He is charming, funny and smart. Clearly loving and generous, I think. And, um, yeah- he's hot.

I stood up, “Hi, Marcus!”

We kissed. Not bad.

“Look what he’s done to you already! What have you done to her, Jefferson?”

My fingers go up to the bite mark on my shoulder. “Oh, do you like it? I’m thinking of having it tattooed there.”

By Sunday morning I will have bites and bruises on my tits, thighs, calves and ass. I will have had my first boy-girl-boy threesome. I will have had hot sex with Marcus after yelling for Jefferson to wake up so he wouldn’t miss it.

It was one o’clock on Saturday afternoon and we had time. Time to sit on the couch and chat. Time for a dramatic reading of J.T. LeRoy by Marcus and Madeline while Jefferson put the final touches on lunch. Time for getting acquainted.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see Blogger is now cooperating! - DP

4/10/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought HGTV & the Style Network were going to be the highlight of my day. Hopefully we can get part II before the dinner hour.

4/10/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

I have a suggestion, friends.

If you post anonymously, could you use a pseudonym or initials so we can follow your comments?

Just tack it onto the end of your message, if you don't mind.

Thanks; there's more coming soon! And a little bird tells me that Jefferson will be posting in the next day or so. (I'm doing my happy dance!) ~Madeline

4/10/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

Tweet.

4/10/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home