My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


30 March 2005

 

Aphrodite

Thomas took Friday off. His family was driving into town from Minnesota. I had a long break in the middle of my day and we’d been trying to find a time to get together for sex. I’d had my period the week before, he’d had meetings and functions all week, then his brother, sister-in-law and niece were visiting over Easter weekend.

Time for a Good Friday fuck.

It takes me exactly 29 minutes from my front door to his. Slightly more on that day, since it was raining.

He was doing laundry and vacuuming when I arrived. This boy is learning to multi-task with the best of us.

He took my coat and offered me something to drink.

“I would love some water; thank you, Thomas.”

He walked up to the kitchen and I followed. He got a bottle out of the fridge and opened it. Walked over to the dining room and handed it to me. I took a long drink, screwed the cap onto the water bottle and dropped it to the floor. In one movement he had my camisole in his hands behind his back; I was topless. He kissed me; rubbing his face into my neck.

I’m a copycat. I crossed my arms behind my back, holding onto my elbows. This would be good. I would be armless. Aphrodite of Melos.

“Unbutton your trousers, please,” I said. “I will take them off.”

As he was unfastening, I pulled my yoga pants off with my feet, wiggling them down to the floor and stepping out of them. I dropped to my knees.

With my teeth, I lowered the waistband of his pants. He stepped out.

With my lips I pulled the waistband of his boxers toward me, setting his cock free. I used my chin to ease the boxers down all the way around.

“Take off your shirt, please.”

He was breathing harder; saying nothing. Just looking at me and doing what I asked.

I stood up, nude. Started touching him on his mouth and worked my way down-- using my tongue, chin, nose, breasts-- to lightly touch him. I kept my arms locked behind me. He held onto my shoulders as I lowered myself back to my knees.

I was kneeling on the carpet in front of him. He had one hand on my head, the other around the base of his cock. He lowered it toward my mouth. I took it, deep and wet.

“Fuck! That looks so fucking good.”

I knew it did; I was very turned on by my self-imposed pseudo-bondage.

He fucked my face; I sat on my haunches and took it. My thighs were beginning to burn. My shoulders were getting sore. But I would not release myself. I wanted to see how long he’d let me stay like that.

Using only my mouth, and with no timeouts for hand jobs, my jaw was getting sore. I was salivating. Pressing and sucking with my lips and tongue until he stopped the thrusting and pulled my head to his pubis. I shook my head gently from side to side, letting him feel my throat around his dick Looked up at his face. Fuck!

He pulls out; tells me to bring him his pants from the corner. I walk over and do one of my favorite yoga asanas: Wide-legged forward bend. Feet placed wide apart, legs straight, ass pulled up, bent over at the waist; I lower my head to the floor. I pick up the crumpled pants with my teeth. Carry them across the room.

“Good girl. Have you been thinking about my cock in your pussy today, Madeline?”

“Yes. I have been thinking about you fucking me on my hands and knees in front of that window.”

“So my neighbors can see what a dirty slut you are?! Swallowing my cock?! Playing with your clit while I fuck you from behind and spank your ass and choke you?!”

“Yes. I want you to do that.”

He took a condom from his trousers and rolled it on. I was on my knees, my hands still behind my back. He moved my knees farther apart; lowered my chest to the floor. I turned my head to the side as he lifted my hips.

“Oh, you need to be able to play with your clit while I fuck you. Let’s free your arms.”

He slowly unfolded them, letting them fall to my sides on the carpet.
My shoulders ached. My arms were numb.

My pussy was wet. He slid in. Eventually the circulation would return to my arms and I would masturbate while he fucked me in front of the window.

After we showered, I dressed and left. We both remarked that that was about the fastest we’d done anything. Less than an hour; pretty fucking good. I drove home in the rain, ravenous.

I walked into the house and made myself a bacon cheeseburger and a salad. I got online. Chatted for a bit with my friend Matt on the east coast. Then an instant message from

Jefferson: Hey, sweet thing.

Madeline: Hi, you. I’m just finishing my lunch. I was starving.

Jefferson: What was for lunch?

Madeline: Salad and a bacon cheeseburger. In your honour.

Jefferson: For real? Show me the cheese and bacon.

I turned on my cam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home