My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


18 August 2006

 

II. Bookends

He pushed my dress up past my breasts, his fingers pulling aside the fabric of my bathing suit and gliding over my nipples.

I slid it the rest of the way off over my head. He sat me up, back to him and untied the string between my shoulder blades. My bikini top came off.

I pushed him down onto his back and crawled up to his chest. I kissed his nipples, licked and gently bit them. His hands stroked my back, then moved to my chest, caressing my tits. I sat back on my heels next to him.

"You have the cutest nipples."

"What?"

"Yeah, they're like little girl nipples."

"Really? What makes you say that?" I said, looking down and fingering my nipples.

"They're tight and compact and the areolas are small. You don't expect nipples like those on tits as big as yours. It's hot."

"I think that may have been the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to my nipples," I said, moving lower on his body, "Thank you."

And with that I took his cock in my mouth and sucked as if I'd been starving for a month.

I had no idea what he liked in terms of blowjobs. The last time we'd been naked in a bed together was 1992 and then the only reason my mouth would have been on his dick was because he'd pushed my head down there. Then I was earnest, because I'd wanted to please him, but I never really enjoyed doing it.

That was then, before I understood the power of cocksucking.

I took my time. I took my cues from his voice and breathing and the flexing of his hips.

"That feels so good . . . " he said, as i stroked his shaft with my hand while licking his balls.

I smiled. I was having fun and I was glad he was here. It was comfortable and fun and relaxed. No pressure.

His breathing shifted. I looked up at him, questioning with my eyes.

"I thought there'd be no way you'd make me come with your mouth, but now I'm not so sure . . . you'd better stop."

I pulled off and smiled. I went to grab a condom from my drawer. I found ONE. I'd ordered a carton four days earlier, but they hadn't arrived yet. I rolled the latex onto his wet cock and suddenly realized that I needed to pee.

Better to do it now than be terribly uncomfortable fucking, I reasoned.

"I have to pee."

"Now?"

"Yes! I'm sorry, but I really have to go. I'll be quick."

When I returned he pulled me onto the bed and turned me around.

On my hands and knees, I closed my eyes. I could feel him behind me, kicking my knees apart, pushing my shoulders down. I arched my back, knowing instinctively the best angle for his cock to slip inside me.

The head of his cock pressed against my lips which were trying to suck it in. I knew this game. He would wait, poised, until I got so worked up that I'd slam myself back and he'd slice into my cunt like a knife through butter.

I was already swollen and wet from his tongue and fingers and just the thought of fucking was making me a little bit insane. I circled myself around his cock, not letting it in, feeling its hot hardness at the entrance to my pussy. He sighed and grabbed my hips. I slammed back.

As we started to fuck I tightened my cunt around his cock.

"Goddamn it," he muttered, fucking harder and faster.

And then, he came.

As soon as I figured out what was going on I started to laugh. I couldn't help it. Lucky for me, he is secure in his virility. He collapsed on top of me, his cock shaking inside me as he laughed hysterically. Neither one of us could speak, breaking only for gasps of air, only to start giggling again.

"Well," he managed, holding the condom as he pulled out, "that was unexpected."

I howled, "Dude, that was my only condom!"

We lay on my bed, our hands touching each other familiarly. We didn't talk about the past or our personal lives now.

He said he was hungry now, too, and I offered to drive us to his favorite Mexican take-out place for burritos. There's always a place like that you want to visit when you go back home. While I grabbed my jacket he went to his car and came back inside for me.

"Jeez, this place needs to air out a little," he laughed.

"What?"

"It smells like sex."

"I think it smells awesome."



5 Comments:

Blogger Gray said...

I love it - steaming hot and funny too. I know what you mean about the peeing too, I'm the same way!

Great post, keep it coming.

GL

8/22/2006  
Blogger Evil Minx said...

This made me smile and nod knowingly:

"...the only reason my mouth would have been on his dick was because he'd pushed my head down there... I'd wanted to please him, but I never really enjoyed doing it.
That was then, before I understood the power of cocksucking."


Not just the power. The joy, the deliciousness of sharing and giving pleasure... *Sigh*

8/23/2006  
Blogger Al Sensu said...

Sweet and hot - neither of you were Fakin' It.

8/23/2006  
Blogger blogspot said...

wait - is this who i think it is?

my drug supplier???

9/02/2006  
Blogger Camilla said...

I love the line: "I think that may have been the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to my nipples."

9/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home