My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


11 March 2005

 

Wet

At 4:52 I wake up wet.

A thin blond with beautiful eyes and a great smile is next to me, on my pillows. We’ve been sleeping together a lot recently, though he sleeps with another boy when he’s not sharing my bed.

I’ve been staying up too late. I’ve been waking up too early.

I am in the fog of near consciousness… God, why am I this wet? I roll over, turning away from him, putting my left hand between my legs, holding on, and willing myself to return to my dream.

His soft, slightly southern accent wakes me five minutes later.

“Momma, I had an accident.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home