My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


25 February 2005

 

Jeffrey

7th grade girl
9th grade boy
flock of seagulls hair
drummer
flirting
Maddie moves away
10th grade girl
12th grade boy
October
phone call
mustang
eddie murphy raw
parked at the lake
his place
fireplace
naked on the floor
Kissing
his cock is huge
i am scared
lesson #1
how to suck cock
lesson #2
cowgirl on the bedroom floor
late night
phone call
riding this boy
lying to my mother
During.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jefferson said...

Mother
Your daughter
Is not a little girl
Anymore
And this boy
This boy
I ride
Has christened me
For a
Journey

2/25/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

I am saving this.

2/25/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home