My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


04 June 2006

 

Sad Thomas

Thomas was in mourning.

Grace, his sweet old dog, had to be put to sleep. She was thirteen and his first pet, ever. He was very, very sad. We'd IMmed on the day he picked up her ashes from the vet. Of course I offered to help him with anything, even if he just wanted to get out of the house for a movie or to talk.

On Thursday he sent me a text message: What are you doing tomorrow night?

Thomas and I usually talk via Instant Messenger. It's not always dirty; we could be talking about yard work or trips to Target as much as sex. Text messages, however, usually mean 'I'm horny and I want to nail you.'

I smiled and replied: Um, plying you with alcohol and taking advantage of you?

He called later.

He would bring a bottle of wine. I would supply food.

I was online with Meg, discussing the merits of homemade pizza versus cheese and fruit.

At 7:30 the following evening he arrived, bottle of Merlot in hand. I'd already set out cheese and fruit and a baguette. The food was really a formality, but I'd not eaten dinner and that turned out to be it.

We sat in the kitchen at my new table. There were two tables in my kitchen that night, as the old one hadn't been taken away yet, so quarters were a bit tight. Still, we talked easily as we drank the very delicious wine and Thomas kept refilling his glass.

I was having a good time, hearing stories about Thomas as a geeky kid, telling ones of my own. I realized that we really knew very little about each other, save for the fact that we like the convenience and uncomplicated nature of our relationship. I found myself thinking very sweet thoughts about Thomas as a friend and a good person. I was glad I'd suggested he come over.

I'd never seen him drink more than a glass of anything and this was getting fun: Thomas was tipsy. After his third or fourth glass he stood and turned toward the doorway.

"It's the second door on the left," I said, thinking he was going to the bathroom and it had been a year since he'd been in my place.

He turned out the fluorescent overhead light, "That's not where I was going," he said.

He stepped over to me, pulled me up and backed me up to the counter, kissing me like he was starving. His cock was pressed against me and I traced its outline with my fingers as I kissed him back.

He took off his shirt. I kissed his neck and nipples.

I was prepared to be in charge of the evening. He was in my house needing comfort and attention. Thomas was vulnerable and I was very turned on by that.

"Maddie, I'm intoxicated. You can have your way with me."

"Excellent."

I led him to the living room. He stood in the middle of the floor and I took his shoes off, then his socks and then his trousers. I left his boxers on.

"I think i'm a bit overdressed," he slurred.
I knew what he meant. That I was overdressed. I still had all my clothes on.

"Don't you worry, baby," I said, "I'll take care of you."

I stretched the waistband of his boxers over his dick. He sighed and touched my hair.

As I lowered myself to my knees, pulling the boxers down with me, my face stopped on level with his cock, curved straight back to his stomach. I let the shorts fall to the floor and he stepped out of them. I ran my palms up his thighs and licked a path from his balls to the tip of his cock.

With two fingers I lowered it to my face, looking at him while I licked the shaft and then plunged its length into my mouth slowly.

"Awwww, yeah, fuck...FUCK."

Thus commenced the blowjob.

Holding his throbbing cock in my mouth, not moving, waiting for the signal from his hips that I could start again, I thought, "This is so nice, such a change of roles, I might not even care if I don't get fucked tonight."

He moved to sit on the futon and I sat between his legs on the floor.

He was stroking himself lightly, looking at me.

"Show me how you lick your girlfriend's pussy," he said.

I smiled, having so much fun.

I spread his legs wide and moved his ass to the edge of the cushion. I kissed and licked and swirled my tongue from his perineum to the base of his cock, thrumming across the ridge as he sighed and cursed.

He was so relaxed; his legs were parted, his hips raised up. I lowered my face a bit, lightly--ever so lightly--touching his ass with the tip of my tongue.

He gasped and pushed closer to my face, "God, you're so fucking filthy...lick my ass, you dirty, filthy girl...gah, fuck..."

I teased his anus with my tongue, flicking it over and around as I pressed up into his perineum with a thumb.

I went back to his cock, taking it down my throat, bobbing up and down, remembering the strokes and rhythm he uses when he jerks off: Several quick strokes up top and then one long and slow down to the base.

He pulled me off, not wanting to come, and kissed my lips. My face was wet with saliva and tears. He kissed me hard.

We stood and he went into the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and drank the second half of my glass of wine. I drank it, smiling, "Thomas just kissed my mouth after his dick was in it. This is more like it."

I was standing in the living room when he opened the bathroom door.

"Hi."

"Hi, Madeline."

"Would you like to undress me, Thomas?"

"Yes."

He put his hands on my hips, kissing my mouth and pulling my tshirt over my head. We kissed as his hands unclasped my bra and I shrugged my shoulders, letting the straps slide down, my breasts bare and full in his hands. I lowered my pants and our naked bodies were in full contact.

"I love your body," he whispered.

"Mmmmm," I smiled, my hand on his neck.

"I need to fuck you."

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I'd already set out condoms on the nightstand. He laid me down and sucked my nipples as he fingered my pussy, bringing his finger up to his lips and then mine.

He flipped me over, raising my ass in the air and pushing my chest to the mattress. My clit was throbbing; I was ready to be drilled.

But instead of his cock, I felt his tongue. On my clit. On my ass.

I moaned and wiggled as he used a finger on my g-spot. My insides suddenly got very wet.

Thomas grunted and in one motion took a condom and opened it. Within seconds he had hold of my hips and was pounding me from behind. I was gasping, it was so hard.

He turned me onto my back and pulled my legs up, driving his cock straight down into me.

His breathing quickened and little moans started coming from his mouth.

"Come on my belly, baby."

He pulled out and threw off the condom, jerking his dick as he sat on his haunches over me. He came, groaning, his mouth in an O, his eyes shut tight. My torso was covered in jizz.

When he finally finished he bent down and kissed me, catching his breath. I handed him some tissues from the nightstand and took some for myself.

"Thank you," he said, when he collapsed on the pillow next to me.

I laughed, "Selfish reasons...I hate cum stains on sheets."

"No, Madeline," he swallowed, "I mean, thank you."




2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

what was my original comment to this story? oh, right.

now that gives new meaning to the phrase, "thank dog..."

6/04/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on a good time, you nasty, naughty dirty sticky girl!!
-pc

6/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home