My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


01 May 2006

 

Superstar

Arm in arm, we left the bar. I was ecstatic.

"So, what did you think?" He asked jokingly.

"Are you kidding? That was unbelievable! I wanna hear it again!"

"It was really, really awesome...I can't believe they pulled it off. What a brilliant idea!"

"I can't believe that one piece was in Seven-Quarter time! I mean, fuck!" I jumped up and down to illustrate my point.

I'll admit it; I'm a music geek. Especially when it comes to weird arrangements or meters. I get giddy when someone achieves some strange thing brilliantly, and a song in 7/4 time was more than I could stand.

"Yeah, you looked at me like, "Huh?!"

"Uh, YEAH, because I was sitting there counting like this: One, two, three, four, five, SIXSEVENWHATTHEFUCK?!"

We laughed and I drove the short distance home, wishing I had the CD to play in the car.

I closed the door and locked it.

He had already removed his pants and caught me as I turned.

I sighed when we kissed.

I liked that the house smelled like our dinner, hours earlier. I liked that those dishes were done, the laundry folded and fresh bedsheets awaited. I liked that of course we did those things before going out.

He said, "I'm just happy to be here...I'm happy to be here with you."

"Thank you for coming to me. And thank you for tonight, it was awesome."

"You've got some fine musicians in this town...who knew?"

It was nice to slide between fresh sheets as I took him to my bed, kissing and talking. He stroked my hair.

"I hate that we're so far apart."

"Shhh, we're together now."

We fell asleep as my mind played.

Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you, oh.
Don't you know
Everything's alright, yes, everything's fine.
And we want you to sleep well tonight.
Let the world turn without you tonight.
If we try, we'll get by, so forget all about us tonight


I woke up an hour later with an itch to scratch. Not being one to force myself on another person I opted not to wake Jefferson to request sex. This was my house. My bed. My XXX bedside table was almost within my reach. Jefferson was sleeping on that side.

In its top drawer I would find the tamest of the acoutrements: vibrators, condoms and lube. The remaining two drawers get kinkier the lower one goes. FYI: The ropes are UNDER the bed.

All I needed was my Orchid G and a little lube and I'd be fine. No need to wake sleeping beauty; I can take care of myself quite well, thankyouverymuch.

I lifted myself to my knees and stretched my body across the bed, reaching almost into the top drawer.

He opened his eyes and smiled, saying, "Hi, baby; whatt're you doin'?"

I looked at him and, as sweetly as I could, said, "honey, you have two choices: You can let me jerk off or you can fuck me. Either way I need to get something from this drawer."

He grinned, "I'm asleep! I'm sleeping here!"

"There's my answer," I said, "pardon my reach." I leaned across his body, kissing him and opening the top drawer.

I pumped a drop of the silicone lube onto my clit, spreading and rolling it with my fingers.

The bottle went to the table and my left hand worked its way around my clit. My right hand gravitated to my tits, pinching nipples and pulling skin.

I straightened my legs, the way I like to do when we're fucking, and pointed my toes toward the foot of the bed. I turned on the vibrator, holding its bulb in my hand as I rolled my knuckles over my cunt. The vibrations were muffled, but strong enough to cause my pussy to flutter and contract.

I placed the Orchid's bulb on my clit. It was warm and buzzing at a medium intensity. Sliding it down I let the vibrations tease my labia as my lips worked at pulling the vibe past the entrance.

I slid the head of the vibe just inside my pussy, rolling my hips as nerve endings around my ass started to wake up.

I pushed the bulb in further and angled it up, twisting my wrist like I'm riding a motorcycle, massaging my G-spot while my fingers rolled over my clit, pinching it between them, pulling it away from my body.

I felt the warm gush inside, lubing everything, making the twisting of the vibe sound wet and slurpy. Now I could get down to business.

I pulled the G out slowly and held it to my outer lips. Hot and wet.
I turned it on high and touched it to my clit, which was swollen and pounding. It flinched at first, and then melted, searching for more.

The fingers of my left hand went to my G-spot. After the vibrator it takes very little stimulation, just a slight pressure and circling will do.

I believe in taking my time to enjoy jerking off. I'm rarely in a hurry to see how quickly I can come. I want to savor the build ups. I teased myself, coming close and then backing off several times.

When my hips started bucking, my breath quickened and my back arched I focused on relaxing my legs. My eyes were closed, head turned and I felt him stir. I'd been so quiet. I hadn't wanted to wake him.

Even so he rolled to face me and put one arm behind my head and the other hand on my breast as I came, a low hum sounding from my throat, hips seizing, shoulders braced against the flood of yumminess.

My hands and feet felt cold, their blood having been diverted to other places. Once my legs stopped shaking and I pulled out the vibrator our fingers hooked into each other. We kissed.

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you. G'night, baby."

"'Night, darling."

Everything's alright, yes, everything's alright, yes.






6 Comments:

Blogger Balthazar B said...

Nothing like a middle-of-the-night masturbation session. Everything's alright indeed.

5/01/2006  
Blogger Nikki-Jo said...

let me know if you find a ring in that drawer - it looks somewhat like an eyeball - it;s blue, with diamonds - a COCKtail ring to be exact.

Damn thief.

5/01/2006  
Blogger Nikki-Jo said...

oops ooopsss oops - wrong house - that's J's house.

5/01/2006  
Blogger Viviane said...

7/4 is an irregular rhythm, and is counted in units of 2 and 3 beats,
so one example is
2 + 2 + 3

or

3 + 2 + 2

think Pink Floyd's "Money."

bises
Smartypants

5/01/2006  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

okay, marla, that is too damn funny.
um, no ring...but what's this belt?

thanks for the music theory explanation, miss smartypants. and "everything's alright" from the jesus christ superstar soundtrack, like pink floyd's "money," while eliciting a strong stirring in my loins, is practically impossible to fuck to.

5/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that was one of the best descriptions of female masturbation I think I've read. It's amazing that you know how your body will respond well enough to describe the gushing that occurs when you put a vibe to your g-spot.

i also love to do what jefferson did, and hold my partner while suckling on her nipple as she finishes herself off.

5/02/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home