My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


08 August 2005

 

Bitches and Switches

Saturday Evening

Viviane arrives about 7:00, carrying two bottles of wine and a riding crop.

We open one of the bottles and take it out to the terrace.

Jefferson and I had had sex early in the morning. This is becoming our pattern; sex on sleeping and on waking.Nobody's complaining. It has been sweet and delicious. Comfortable, domestic and connected. Normal.

We ate breakfast and spent several hours walking around the city, ending up at a photography exhibit in Williamsburg. We met the artist and his wife. The four of us stood around, drinking beer and flirting with their baby girl.

It was a very hot day. By the time we got home, we were beat. Jefferson and I ended up asleep together on the couch and awoke when Viviane knocked at the door.

We finish our wine and crudité and I get dressed to go out. I hate wearing pants in the heat of summer, so I’ve mainly brought skirts and dresses with me. I wear the white cotton knee-length skirt with the sequins and a tangerine top. I put on my strappy sandals. Big mistake. By the end of the evening I have matching sores on the tops of my feet.



We had plans for dinner and a movie. Viviane had told me about the Louis Malle film series at the Walter Reade, and got us tickets for Au Revoir, les Enfants, one of my favorite films. We go to dinner at a casual place, where Viviane and Jefferson order salads. I order a cheeseburger, which Jefferson covets, tastes, and to which he refers for the rest of my visit. It’s a good fucking cheeseburger.

By the time we arrive at the theatre, the film is just starting. We grab three seats together near the front and sit girl-boy-girl. Viviane and I have seen the film, but it is Jefferson’s first time.

In WWII France, three Jewish boys are taken in by the priests at an exclusive boarding school in the country. Their identities as Jews are kept secret from the other students.

It is such a sad movie and, like Life is Beautiful, one whose context would make any attempts at humor dubious, but it succeeds in creating an often-funny world of privileged schoolboys who never had a care, becoming painfully aware of politics of the world surrounding them.

It is a story of friendship, trust, betrayal and honor. The words of the final scene still echo in my head.

When it ends, tears are rolling down my cheeks like they always do. He wipes them away. Like he always does.

We go back to the apartment, talking about the film and laughing at one line in particular, when two of the schoolboys, having been told the book will give them hard-ons, are reading a story from 1,001 Arabian Nights which refers to the “narrow passage of the Chinese girl.”

Viviane is Asian-American. We all laughed a little too loudly at that reference in the theatre.

I go to the back bedroom and take off my skirt. When I walk back to the living room wearing only a t-shirt, I lay a towel onto the couch and have a seat.

Viviane gasps.

“Hey baby,” says Jefferson, “whatcha doin’ without’cho skirt?”

I shrug my shoulders, put my feet on his lap and grin. Then I wonder aloud, “Why didn’t Marcus ever call us back today?”

Jefferson and I had talked to Marcus while walking in Williamsburg, but a call came in and he had to go. Probably a client. We call again now and leave a message.

Then I remember what Colton had said about eating a girl’s pussy and telling her it was from him. I had already told Jefferson, but I told Viviane now, as Jefferson dialed Colton’s number. It was early on the west coast.

Again with the voicemail.

“Colton, baby, this is Jefferson. I’m sitting here with Madeline and Viviane,”

‘Hi, Colton!’

“…and Maddie told me about how you wanted her to suck my cock and say it was from you. Baby, it was so good. I was calling to have her do it again so you could hear, but we’ll just have to save that for next time.”


Viviane and I are laughing hysterically on the sofa as Jefferson closes my phone.

Suddenly I want to feel that riding crop on my ass. I stand, walk over to the table and pick it up, slapping the leather end into my palm. It stings.

“Come here, sweet thing.”

I walk back to Jefferson and straddle him in his chair. He pulls my head towards him and kisses me.

“You want to be spanked?”

“Yes.”

He hands the crop to Viviane. I get on my knees on the couch, facing the wall. She takes a couple practice swats on my ass.

“I want to be tied up and beaten.”

“Alright, girls. Let’s go.”

Jefferson throws us together on the bed. I am kneeling beside Viviane, who is on her back.

“You are so pretty,” I say, and kiss her.

Jefferson moves between her legs. Soon he’s replaced his mouth with my fingers and we are both sucking a breast.

“Unnh, who is that? Whose fingers are in me?”

“Oh, you know whose fingers those are, Viviane.”

Jefferson is feeding Viviane his cock. He turns to me.

“What are you waiting for? Strap on your dick, honey. You get to fuck Viviane.”

My heart leaps!

I’ve jokingly threatened several times to use my strap-on with Viviane, and she has politely declined every time.

I brought it just in case.


“Is that okay, Viviane? Can I fuck you with my purple cock?”

“Mmmmmfff.”

Jefferson pulls out of her mouth, “Yeah, I think I’d like that,” then, covering her eyes in disbelief, “Oh, my god.”

I go to the chair and step into the harness, pulling the straps tight around my hips. I roll on a condom and put a drop of lube on my cock. It’s only 6” long, but about 2” thick, and Viviane has that whole “narrow passage” thing going on.

I kneel between her legs and tell Jefferson to help me hold them back. I rub my cock down her slit and slowly press into her. She draws a breath.

I start fucking, my hips moving in tandem with hers. She sucks Jefferson, who is holding her left leg up while I hold her right. My right hand holds the base of the dildo.

The problem with my strap-on harness is that there’s no pad between the dildo and my pubic bone. Between her wetness, the lube and my sweat, things get slippery and the dildo isn’t held firmly in place.

I’ll have to be looking for a new one. Leather. With a pad. And interchangeable rings for different dildos.

I make a mental note.

Viviane is gasping and moaning and about to cum. Jefferson has been fucking her face and looking from her to me. She pulls my hips toward her and takes my cock all the way in. Her body shakes as she cums.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That was so hot!” I kiss her, then pull out and toss the condom, laughing all the way. I step out of the straps and stand beside the bed while Jefferson helps Viviane up to sitting.

“You fucked her so well, baby.”

“Thank you! God, I need more water! Am I going to get that beating now?”

“Of course you are. Viviane and I are going to tie you up and beat you.”

“Okay, but could I make a request? Could I be standing up? I don’t know if I need to be tethered to anything; I promise to hold still, but I would like to stand. Please? I’ll leave you to decide what you’d like to do. Anyone need more water?”

I come back to the bedroom and Jefferson’s genius is showing: He has wrapped a long piece of rope around the bar in the closet and brought it up over the top of the door, closing it.

He has also thrown a shirt onto the television set, dimming the annoying blue light it casts.

I take a drink and Viviane steps up, handing Jefferson a length of rope. He binds my breasts, crossing my torso with diamonds. It is tight, but feels so good when I take a breath and feel the rope dig into my ribs.

I am still sweating and flushed from fucking Viviane.

“Poor baby, you’re so hot…this’ll cool you off,” he says, as he sprays me from head to toe with a squirt bottle filled with water.

I gasp.

He kisses me as Viviane gets another length of rope to tie my wrists. Jefferson secures the wrist tie to the rope on the door, turning my body to face it.

“Thankyoubaby,” I whisper as he pulls the knot tight.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back. His other hand rests on my ass. He starts smacking it. Viviane is smacking the other side, building up to harder slaps.

I lean forward, sticking my ass out to take the blows, spreading my feet wide. Viviane switches to the crop, hitting my ass, varying the rhythm and intensity.

Jefferson is smacking me and pulling my hair. I am out of my head, enjoying the high this is giving me. Time and sequence have disappeared and I am floating, resting my cheek on my shoulder.

Then, I am back. And wet, and sucking in my breath, pulling against the restraining rope in the doorway in an attempt to push back against…

“Unnnnhhh……………uh, fuck, Jefferson!”

Jefferson is fucking my ass, filling it and rocking my hips back and forth.

Viviane has ditched the crop, sitting herself down between me and the door. It’s like she knows exactly what I want: a finger on my clit. She does one better (or was it two? Three?).

“God, Madeline,” Viviane says as I cum into her hand.

I look back at Jefferson, who has slowed down. His arm wraps around my waist. I lean my head back, enjoying the aftershocks of my orgasm.

I am turned around, back to the closet door, hands above my head, legs wide. Viviane is on her knees, hands on my hips. I feel her chin-length hair grazing the insides of my thighs.

Thank god for the rope; without it I would have fallen over. I am swimming in subspace, eyes closed, convincing myself that I can breathe underwater.

Viviane stands and kisses me, and then she is gone from the room. I feel Jefferson at my side, untying my wrists, unbinding my chest. He holds me, smoothing the hair from my eyes, whispering.

By the time we fall asleep, the three of us in the bed, dawn is breaking. It is 5:30 AM.

I regret that I can’t give more detailed account of what happened with Viviane and Jefferson after I was bound; at that point I was so overcome that the only real thoughts I could process were those fragments related to the sensations I was feeling. Those of you who understand the physiology of submission—of completely letting go—know that with the flood of endorphins comes a sort of amnesia.

It was several days before I remembered much of the above account, the pieces drifting upward through my subconscious, finally to be picked up by my conscious mind, delighted to regain this knowledge, and to file it with the rest.











10 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

how completely sublime.. this entry is what i woke up to this morning.. and it made me want to tie you up and spank you !

thanks

8/08/2005  
Blogger Meg said...

"Those of you who understand the physiology of submission—of completely letting go—know that with the flood of endorphins comes a sort of amnesia."

which is why i always write down little notes and details as soon as i start to remember them. i could never write my posts without them!

viviane's so good with that crop.

8/08/2005  
Blogger Viviane said...

Why thank you, Meg. It's all in the wrist.

And you know us musicians. Practice makes perfect. And i enjoy the practice;-D

8/08/2005  
Blogger vee said...

I love me some orgasm black outs!
mille bises, minou.

8/08/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Ropes, Kisses and Bitches with Switches.

Bises en abondance, mes soeurs.

And Stanley- don't fall out of your tree; the blinds are still open.

Oh, the gasps. I love the gasps, too.

8/08/2005  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

oh yeah Madeline.. i have that strap on harness you linked.. all i can say is LOVE IT! you wouldnt be going wrong .. its great !

8/08/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

Ahem,

Would you believe I was just browsing a selection of harnesses online when your last comment was posted, TOM?!

Great minds..

8/08/2005  
Blogger figleaf said...

Hi Madeline,

Funny you should mention strap-ons and the problems with anchoring them in your harness.

Have you ever seen the Nexus or Nexus Jr.? They're basically double-ended dildos meant designed to be used with a harness.

I have *no* idea how well they work, or feel, but I don't think they'd slip around as much. If you ever get a chance to try it let me know.

Take care,

figleaf

8/12/2005  
Blogger Viviane said...

Nexus? Wow. Come to think of it, I had been muttering something about double headed dildos!

8/12/2005  
Blogger Madeline Glass said...

That's RIGHT, Viviane!

Okay, my shopping list just got longer. They are pretty, those Nexii, eh?

...one step closer to Paypal.

8/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home