My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


08 February 2006

 

You Always Remember Your First

Break out the champagne, dear readers, Madeline in the Mirror is a year old today.

Incroyable, n'est-ce pas?

I think in the past year I have met the nicest, smartest, hottest people I could ever imagine.

I've begun, continued and ended relationships--a whirlwind to be certain.

Kind of makes a girl wonder what will happen in the next year.

I have more ground to cover and new kinks to explore. Some of them even surprise me.

Sincerement, mes amis: I'm just a hardcore bitch in a French Catholic schoolgirl outfit.

Baisers à tous.

9 Comments:

Blogger Audacia Ray said...

Happy blogday! I'm glad I've gotten to know you!

2/08/2006  
Blogger Viviane said...

Amazing what happens in a year, isn't it?

Who know what'll happen in the next year.

Joyeux blogday, cherie.

2/08/2006  
Blogger Jefferson said...

Well, pretty lady, who'd a-thunk it?

All those late nights with webcams and bourbon, just enjoying how smart you are, and the next thing you know, you've published a great deal and affected some lives.

I'm so glad to be in this with you.

2/08/2006  
Blogger MonMouth said...

Happy blogday Madeline! I hope you celebrate with some tall drinks, short vacation and a long shag.

*mwah*

Mon

2/09/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog-iversary. I'm so glad I surfed in. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing all that you are.

2/10/2006  
Blogger figleaf said...

Happy birthday, Maddy, even if it's just for your blog. (For those of us who are anonymous or semi-so it's as good a time as any to pretend it's your real one. So happy birthday both ways, dawlin')

It's been a pretty good one, all in all, eh?

I look forward to year two.

Take care,

figleaf

2/11/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I've only been reading for a short time but I look forward to more.

2/12/2006  
Blogger Josh said...

Congrats, and love reading your blog.

2/12/2006  
Blogger philip said...

"j'ai perdu mes pantalons" umm, i'm pretty sure that means "happy anniversary" in french.

2/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home