My Photo
Name:

Je veux être la fille avec la plupart de gâteau. Regardez-moi dans la glace.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Madeline Glass. Make your own badge here.


03 November 2005

 

Head to Toe

marcus finished my massage, and then it was my turn to work on him. He instructed me on the delicate placement of my knees to his back and, while I use my elbows to do this in my actual job, there is nothing like the slip of oil on one’s knees- arm and ab muscles contracted- keeping the body steady so as not to cross over bone and inflict pain.

I was getting the hang of it; moving my knees up marcus’s back, lifting over his shoulder blades and bringing my knees down to the mattress on either side of his neck, my smooth pussy resting, rubbing his nape. He talked me through pivoting around, this time sitting on him with my ass, and sliding back down. I do this a couple of times.

On my next venture up, I straddled marcus’s neck and ground myself forward onto the back of his head. He sighed, then moaned.

I moved further up and began circling my clit on the top of his head. I don’t know where I came up with this, but it just seemed natural. We were both getting off on the heat and intensity of me using his skull, his hair, rubbing one off.

His arm reached for me.

God, I wanted to fuck.

I bent down, kissing him hard, turning him over. Leaned over to get a condom. Straddling his torso, looking him in the eye, I reached behind me and rolled it onto his cock. I lowered myself onto him and threw my head back. This is bliss, folks.

marcus was pinching my nipples. I was grabbing my own ass, riding him slowly. If I didn’t know him so well, I’d have worried about the acrobatics I was causing his cock to perform. But this cock is like a fucking joystick; marcus loves it when it’s pulled, circled, stretched, extended straight down toward his feet.

I was lost in myself and the lever I’m playing with. My hands were on his chest, my hips speeding toward I don’t know what, my feet tucked under his thighs as I came, leaning back toward the foot of the bed.

I extended my legs straight, so that my ankles were resting on his shoulders. I let my head and torso fall onto the bed between his straight legs. His cock was the fulcrum in this living physics equation. We were outstretched, his dick pulsing in my pussy, which was contracting around its sweet invader.

I took his feet in my hands, pressing on the soles, on his solar plexus reflex. I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. I wanted it in my mouth.

Before I could do anything about it, though, marcus grabbed my hands and pulled me up to sitting, my legs still straight over his torso, feet on either side of his face. He started thrusting up, I bounced, laughing, as his cock worked its way around my g-spot. I was having so much fun.

I shoved my feet into his face, suffocating him with the soles. It is only recently that I’ve discovered the joys of foot worship, and marcus wasted no time in worshipping mine, taking toes into his mouth, sucking and biting them.

"God, Maddie, you have perfect feet," his head kept one or the other rubbing against it as we fucked.

“I want you to cum,” I say, “I want to see you cum for me.”

I slid off his cock, took off the condom and watched as he started to jerk.

But I couldn't stand idly by.

I put my right foot on his perineum, toes grabbing his balls, pulling, tugging, stretching. Watching his movements, listening to his breathing, I took his balls into my mouth, sucking them hard.

“Awww, yeah, suck my balls…”

I wrapped my hand around them and squeezed.

marcus uses an overhand grip to jerk off. When he needed more lube, I spit onto his cock. The closer he got, the more excited I became.

“unnh, I’m gonna cum…”

I wanted it on my body.

I moved up between his legs and he shot, hitting my breasts, neck, shoulders. It was fucking gorgeous.

So gorgeous he grabbed his phone and took a photo.

Cum to think of it, he still hasn’t sent me THAT one.


5 Comments:

Blogger blogspot said...

SEE why i cant let my kids play with my phone? there's all sorts of naughty images there.

sent.

11/03/2005  
Blogger expei said...

most unfair of him not to share

11/03/2005  
Blogger Balthazar B said...

If it's anything like the image I have conjured in my mind's eye, that is a photo to cherish.

11/03/2005  
Blogger Jefferson said...

Ugh, yeesh, not another cum shot.

But if you have any photos of those pretty feet . . . well, I'm just saying.

11/07/2005  
Blogger Jody said...

very nice

11/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home